Quality and environmental policy ERBI SP. z o.o. is a modern printing house manufacturing products of premium quality and its main consignees are plants from the pharmaceutical, food, chemical and cosmetic industries.
Manufacturing of high-quality products, consistently applied GMP rules and environmental protection are strategic aims governing our actions and development, thanks to which we are capable of meeting the expectations of our customers and concerned parties.
To handle the challenges presented by even the most demanding customers, ERBI has set itself the following goals:
- generating a sufficient profit from our product sales to ensure a systematic development of our company,
- continued expansion of the strategic customer base,
- maintenance of the high quality of the manufactured products,
- systematic reduction of the negative impact on the natural environment.
In relation to the goals mentioned above, the ERBI's holders undertake to:
- provide all resources necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the integrated management system,
- apply GMP rules according to requirements of PN-EN ISO 15378,
- continuously meet the requirements of: customers and ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 15378:2012
and to continuously improve the efficiency of the applied management system compliant with these standards,
- counteract pollution and environmental failures,
- consistently meet legal requirements and other requirements, including the ones related to the environment.
On behalf of the Company Director of Erbi Sp. z o.o.: