INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
OF CLIENTS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS OF ERBI PACKAGING PRINTING HOUSE
Fulfilling the obligation arising from Article 13 of Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), we hereby inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is ERBI s.c. Niciarniana 54, 92-320 Łódź, hereinafter referred to as 'Controller'.
- Contact details for the Controller: www.erbi.com.pl; telephone number +48 42 649 12 83, +48 42 231 32 12 or +48 42 231 32 04.
- Your personal data are processed on the basis of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- Your personal data are processed for following purposes:
- contract performance – Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR,
- fulfilment of legal obligations to which the Controller is subject – Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR,
- pursuing of the Controller’s legitimate interests – Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
- The recipients of your personal data are:
- authorised personnel of ERBI s.c.,
- entities authorised on the basis of legal regulations,
- entities involved in contract performance.
- In accordance with the GDPR regulations, you are entitled to demand from the Controller that you gain access to your personal data as well as demand that they are rectified or erased and that their processing is restrained. Moreover, you have the right to object to your personal data being processed or transferred and to withdraw your consent at any time, without, however, any impact on the lawfulness of processing which was done on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Your personal data will be processed until our cooperation ends, and thereafter for the period of pursuing possible claims by the parties under contract or applicable law.
- Your personal data will not be processed in the automated decision-making process, including profiling.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however your refusal to provide them may result in our refusal to enter into a contract with you.